Author Topic: Old School Ren Players Represent  (Read 21669 times)

jumpsalty

Old School Ren Players Represent
« Reply #270 on: April 20, 2012, 05:47:43 PM »
Quote from: IDC_j0ker;366218
Back when I first started Tribes in 98-99 i was 14, and I remember my grandpa -=TTC=-Rack introducing me to the game. I started off playing Ren with a lot of the old TTC guys...LordZer00, Fury, Serpreme, HOUSEMAN, Goku, BlckAngus, Megman, Ghost, HeLL, all those guys. I specifically remember LordZer00 because he was the guy who taught me how to duel. Back when I first started I spent hours and hours in duel servers with him practicing with me and teaching me how to move, dodge, and lead shots. I wish I knew what happened to those guys. In 2003 around the same time I started playing spawn in the old anon server, I also play MOHAA (Medal of Honor Allied Assault) with House, Goku, Jumpsalty, and that whole crew. I fucking miss House, I wish I knew how to contact him again.

If you're still looking to get in contact with Houseman, this is his Steam contact.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015883510

TheOmEn

« Reply #271 on: April 27, 2012, 03:04:31 PM »
Quote from: p9hellion;366446
Guardfather how ya doing buddy? Yes very long time. Real long time, sheesh. Im a married man now with a kiddo on the way.

Omen -- Any idea how to reach Smitty or Madmordegon? You know we started a 2ke in Counter-strike right? We played on a comp ladder and everything. Did 2 seasons, and it pretty much died.

Unfortunately I don't. When I stopped playing I really cut back my online time in general, so I lost touch with just about everyone.

-|DF|- PhantomW

« Reply #272 on: April 27, 2012, 06:16:54 PM »
Hey (Again) I'll be damned If I lost this website after I moved and didn't get back to people heh.

PsyComa

« Reply #273 on: May 20, 2012, 03:36:29 AM »
Holy crap, alot of peeps showing up with T:A out. Playing westcoast. Only run into Crazyhorse so far.

k-RoQ, what are you under?

IDC PuC

« Reply #274 on: May 22, 2012, 06:12:51 PM »
im a couple months late, but thats what happens when you go mia..... anyways WASSSSSUPPP JESTER!!!! =]
aka MoOfuNk

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Quote from: Jester;366119
I too remember that funny feeling of anticipation in the pit of my  stomach before the ranked matches, and many of the scrims too.  It was a  time like no other and it will always remain very near and dear to my  heart.

word to that bro. I got some demos still (its what got me playing again). hit me up
aol: shiftysean
yahoo: shiftyproductions

Mistar5

« Reply #275 on: August 14, 2012, 01:32:38 AM »
GoD I love the internet! Pardon the pun.

As many others have said, this thread is amazing.  Great to see so many familiar names.

I used to play as 5__five in CS with PsyComa, as well as Qualm in SCS w kRoQ.  Played with {SoL} for awhile too.

Hadnt thought much about Tribes until jan when a buddy sent me a random invite to t:a.  Now playing as mistar5 on east coast... However sounds like there's some excitement on west coast too.  Glad this thread exists!
{CS| @SCS {SoL}

Sunfire

• bvd| capt.
    • Tribes Ascend - sunfire
« Reply #276 on: August 15, 2012, 09:43:00 PM »
Word, thanks for stopping by. Those were some amazing teams. Hope to see you around.

autok

« Reply #277 on: September 23, 2012, 01:08:06 AM »
autokill
{RK} autokill
Autokill
autokill.cs
auto*k
(-mZ-) autokill
{IDC} autokill -post ogl
[[DD]] autokill
interpolate=0; lololol

ZuluAFO

« Reply #278 on: October 30, 2012, 11:49:20 PM »
Haven't seen some of these names in ten years. Crazy shit!

GhostDawg

« Reply #279 on: December 05, 2012, 04:43:33 AM »
Damn, look what you find randomly searching the internet. I was 15 when I played this damn game 12 years ago. Used to go by the name GhostDawg.  lol so lame.

Used to play for [=FoTP=]  {RK} {IDC} the 2nd {MC} and (AFO) towards their end.  .... I'm sure there were a few more ... One of the =CAS= guys used to show me sking routes before matches, and =CAS= TwistedTek showed me how to use Flash for all those cool intros people had. I think I still have a few of their website on my old hardrive.

I remember always getting owned by -A- Rooster and Satan , +GoD+ Merlin , and {IDC}Airmilosevic in his damn airplane.  haha   

Was it Observer who used to setup pick-up games in a locked server? I remember those always being the best because we got to play with guys form every team.

I play counter strike: GO now on west coast servers if any of you guys are on there.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 04:53:52 AM by GhostDawg »

Acides

• bvd|
    • http://www.myspace.com/skeeterthemeatbeater
« Reply #280 on: March 08, 2013, 12:59:33 AM »
So where the hell are all of you now? Ren is dead and LT is hanging on by a thread! I've seen TROC like this before, and then bounce back with tremendous numbers. TROC almost always has it's own breed of people that just... disappear, and come out of nowhere...
Quote from: O! Snap! O_O;337143
p.s. - Mat!n has fucking infinite boost and nonreg.cs hax. The other  night I shot a disc at him that was about to go up his asshole and I  swear he turned around mid-air and shook his head, and my disc  disappeared. He proceeded to mow me down with his vulcan.
Quote from: tyme;338769
who the hell is acides?

LAND

« Reply #281 on: March 16, 2013, 01:02:07 AM »
Wow cannot believe I found this website...

[GT] LAND
That is Guam Tribe for you originals, rocking the 400+ ping back in 98.  Then on to.... MOTB }I{ LAND
Damn I had so much fun with MOTB. 

I really wish I could have been stateside back in the day.  Even after I left Guam I moved to Hawaii and still had a shitty connection...

I have seen so many names on here it is scary.  Hope you all are well.

Now I am in Maryland.  Life as a careerist in the Navy is crazier than I could have every imagined.  Loved the 500+ days with Army and so much else.

$corpioN-X

« Reply #282 on: April 04, 2013, 07:18:06 PM »
whats up

Acides

• bvd|
    • http://www.myspace.com/skeeterthemeatbeater
« Reply #283 on: April 28, 2013, 03:58:02 AM »
So where the hell are all of you now? Ren is dead and LT is hanging on by a thread! I've seen TROC like this before, and then bounce back with tremendous numbers. TROC almost always has it's own breed of people that just... disappear, and come out of nowhere...

virus

• Tribes Ascend - Virus671
    • Nappybase - [NHOP]
« Reply #284 on: July 07, 2013, 02:14:47 PM »
Are you all still playing? My brother and I started playing again. We're from Guam but never in GT. Would be cool to play with people from Guam.

* Permissions

• You can't post new topics.
  • You can't post replies.
  • You can't post attachments.
  • You can't modify your posts.