Author Topic: 2019 shennanigans?  (Read 233 times)

Sunfire

• bvd| capt.
    • Tribes Ascend - sunfire
2019 shennanigans?
« on: April 24, 2019, 10:11:00 PM »
What are y'all up to? Work/games/adventures? I'm living in Austin doing clinical rotations for occupational therapy. Loving it here...figured I'd check in with da peeps

kid

• Ant! Demonic
2019 shennanigans?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 08:18:28 PM »
Same shit bring back boss and I'll get drunk

sol black

• Contributor
2019 shennanigans?
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 12:52:33 PM »
I got a lot going on.  Bout to have my first kid.  A boy.  I am playing league of legends these days.  Curious about starting up a website and forums for a clan if like to start.  I came to find daftie

Frizzer

2019 shennanigans?
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 03:37:51 PM »
supp boyyss. Working as a Co-Director of Client Relations for Mutual of Omaha in the Annuities Department. Lots of bullshit and babysitting grown adults but the pay is good so i deal with it. 30 years old now and the girlfriend just moved in last week, so that was a big jump. Her poop kinda stinks but im working through it. I only play CSGO when i have free time, maybe once, twice a week for a few hours. Hope you dudes been good and glad daftie is keeping the site up and running.

VivaMexico

2019 shennanigans?
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 04:44:00 AM »
moved to zona and am living my best life. I cant believe its been 14 years since ive been here holy shit.
Quote from: Acides;319233
She was screaming and hollering for me to get a washcloth and towel, I ignored and went back to playing Tribes. I had gotten my nut off, what I care?

robell62

2019 shennanigans?
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 07:11:17 AM »
howdy hope everybody doing well this days, moved to Shouth America wife passed away, start all over. but life keeps going by the way this is the hatred tequila on the days, wish you all good peace.

tension-

• Tribes Ascend - tension-
    • http://www.troc.us
2019 shennanigans?
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2019, 11:44:25 PM »
I got a lot going on.  Bout to have my first kid.  A boy.  I am playing league of legends these days.  Curious about starting up a website and forums for a clan if like to start.  I came to find daftie

Brooo!  Congratulations!  That's awesome.  I played some LoL back in the day, still have it installed and updated.  Maybe we can play some!  I'm not terrible so hopefully you wouldn't have to carry me too hard ;)

What's your summoner name?

supp boyyss. Working as a Co-Director of Client Relations for Mutual of Omaha in the Annuities Department. Lots of bullshit and babysitting grown adults but the pay is good so i deal with it. 30 years old now and the girlfriend just moved in last week, so that was a big jump. Her poop kinda stinks but im working through it. I only play CSGO when i have free time, maybe once, twice a week for a few hours. Hope you dudes been good and glad daftie is keeping the site up and running.

Frizz with the big D title!  That's awesome man.  When you getting married? ;)
Quote from: Two Moons;333527
I take 15 yr old Cambodian chicks for my Erectile Dysfunction...

Vampire

2019 shennanigans?
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2019, 10:57:54 PM »
still tribing
[[DD]]

Frizzer

2019 shennanigans?
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2019, 07:40:41 PM »
hahaha! Hopefully not too soon tens. Shes getting a lil' pushy with it though..kids, dog, family, etc. I suppose it happens to the best of us sooner or later. Hope you been well and all is good with the fambam bro.

* Permissions

• You can't post new topics.
  • You can't post replies.
  • You can't post attachments.
  • You can't modify your posts.