Author Topic: Spit` yo game, talk yo shyt...  (Read 23036 times)

Krismes652

Spit` yo game, talk yo shyt...
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2012, 10:48:57 PM »
Quote from: Da GaNja;227552
*bump*

only thing i noticed in this thread :(
Quote from: Crusader;318275
its a penis vivid, not a virus, and ur supposed to have one :hitwithstick:

VERTIBLOW

• I went from Suck to Blow
« Reply #121 on: February 22, 2012, 02:11:32 AM »
Quote from: Don305cHoppA;364749
In the name of Jesus,Father I forgive them. Im alive and well. Im blessed. I ask for those that know the things that I know, not to be Anonymous any longer than you should be. Forgive those that deserve it but punish those that don't. Unite now before its too late! Take heed! The times coming! Tell every one you love & hate!

Amen...

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

To the ones that dont understand google FM 33-1-1 please its not a joke. Its all true, we have been brainwashed... I should be dead, the things Ive lived cant b messured in pages, God is REAL! If he wasnt I could not speak the words I write. Listen, theres not much time everything you know as truth is lies, xmas is not Jesus brithdate... Jay-z baby is not his baby! The anti-christ is among us. Knowing this is key because now is when everything will fall into place. Internet is getting shutt down. Research as much as u can to be aware of the situation ahead of us, we are few alone but strong in Him. Let His Light protect you leading your path. If u need help remember a psalm or just say pedgle of alligeance for which it states under God! As a people to which it stands!   Keep your faith up my friends...

LMAO  looks like this guy had a relapse. Comes back 5 years later to post about god and shit like we care. I wish I'd have been around here when you guys went off on him the first time.  He must have killed a couple niggas, regretted it, and found comfort in anti-christs n shit.  This thread is filled with good shit.

Don305cHoppA

• http://www.myspace.com/inooj
« Reply #122 on: June 16, 2012, 05:50:45 AM »
Quote from: VERTIBLOW;364840
LMAO  looks like this guy had a relapse. Comes back 5 years later to post about god and shit like we care. I wish I'd have been around here when you guys went off on him the first time.  He must have killed a couple niggas, regretted it, and found comfort in anti-christs n shit.  This thread is filled with good shit.

Im here... What you going to make fun of how I write on a old dead fourm?

or how bout talk shit about God?

When i said i was brianwashed i mean before when first wrote here i was in the world thinking of evil things, most things i thought of if i explain you might think its normal its not... I thought it was ok I would be forgiven or it didnt matter i thought i wasnt going to be judged for all my passed actions that i've got away with...

it took me to have to meet God to see that i was wrong! Fucking random girls, doing drugs, even listening to music are ways to let your self be possessed dont give in there is still time... Ask & u will receive

Me n my niggas never Pop-the-air, We\'ll pop ya-hair an leave hole in your rock-a-wear, shit-baged stressed-out on a rocking-chair,in the I-C-U, they got doctors-there!

* Permissions

• You can't post new topics.
  • You can't post replies.
  • You can't post attachments.
  • You can't modify your posts.