Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 7389 times)

tension-

• Tribes Ascend - tension-
    • http://www.troc.us
Dreams
« on: May 11, 2010, 04:02:45 AM »
4AM ramblings.

Dreams againÖ.. What itís not.
I know itís hopeless to truly express the profound feelings of sorrow and sadness you feel when recalling someone you love and have lost to death. Words are vastly inadequate. Sadly, you must have experienced it to understand. It is for those heavy hearts I write.
For anyone and everyone whoís whose hopes and dreams vanished forever after being awakened by an urgent phone call or unwelcomed door bell in the middle of the night.  For those who know what it is like to go softly to sleep in a safe and comfortable world and wake up on a different planet; a place where the normal laws of physics, faith and reason donít apply.

Itís not the initial shock, anger and grief of tragedy that I refer to or the often horrifying details that are relived over and over in your head as if they occurred just a moment ago, though many years may have passed.
Itís not the cruel and brutal interruption of inspired plans and dreams.
Itís not the vivid memories of wonderful, magical days gone by. You still have them as you always did, except the sky seems softer blue, the grass sweeter green and the tears flow more freely.
Itís not the overwhelming sound of silence echoing down well worn hallways or the TV sleeping on the wall by the phone that lost its number.
Quote from: Two Moons;333527
I take 15 yr old Cambodian chicks for my Erectile Dysfunction...

Acides

• bvd|
    • http://www.myspace.com/skeeterthemeatbeater
Dreams
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 11:08:16 AM »
Overdose on pot?
Quote from: O! Snap! O_O;337143
p.s. - Mat!n has fucking infinite boost and nonreg.cs hax. The other  night I shot a disc at him that was about to go up his asshole and I  swear he turned around mid-air and shook his head, and my disc  disappeared. He proceeded to mow me down with his vulcan.
Quote from: tyme;338769
who the hell is acides?

tension-

Dreams
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 12:08:35 PM »
nah I quit smoking weed..  I had a dream about my lil' bro and I woke up and wrote it

FriendRice

• @^
Dreams
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 02:16:33 PM »
Quote from: tension-;320174
nah I quit smoking weed..

me too man, i feel.. idk better all around too.. it's hard to explain
Quote from: whakka;216651
STFU AND GTFO
we already have plenty of idiots, faggots, gangsters, people who cant use their spell check, ex-convicts, drunks, smokers, gun toting hard asses, and old school tribes players. thanks anyways, though. go shoot an innocent bystander, you fuckin moron.

Na{Z}MaN

Dreams
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 09:53:03 AM »
Quote from: tension-;319979
4AM ramblings.

Dreams again….. What it’s not.
I know it’s hopeless to truly express the profound feelings of sorrow and sadness you feel when recalling someone you love and have lost to death. Words are vastly inadequate. Sadly, you must have experienced it to understand. It is for those heavy hearts I write.
For anyone and everyone who’s whose hopes and dreams vanished forever after being awakened by an urgent phone call or unwelcomed door bell in the middle of the night. For those who know what it is like to go softly to sleep in a safe and comfortable world and wake up on a different planet; a place where the normal laws of physics, faith and reason don’t apply.

It’s not the initial shock, anger and grief of tragedy that I refer to or the often horrifying details that are relived over and over in your head as if they occurred just a moment ago, though many years may have passed.
It’s not the cruel and brutal interruption of inspired plans and dreams.
It’s not the vivid memories of wonderful, magical days gone by. You still have them as you always did, except the sky seems softer blue, the grass sweeter green and the tears flow more freely.
It’s not the overwhelming sound of silence echoing down well worn hallways or the TV sleeping on the wall by the phone that lost its number.
i actually understood this and i hear ya man
Quote from: Da GaNja;320938
gtfo and go fuck some sand

]|DisC!-

Dreams
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 03:35:47 PM »
I had a wet dream last night.

I dreamt that I went to the beach and a tidal wave soaked the shit outta me.
{MI6| disc.BOBO}, in memory of a friend and leader, Wayne Evans aka {MI6||BOBO}

Comack

Dreams
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 02:58:43 PM »
Dreams are strange: Familar places and people shift rapidly into things we don't understand and that defy our own laws of nature, and yet we quickly accept.

As I sit now, reading your posts, a sense of something...dark passes over me, like some very faint, yet horrifying dream. All I remember is holding a heavy rifle under a darkened sky...or was it just pitch black?

Fire rained all around me, and I felt something bite deeply into my side...and that's all. Maybe I'll remember it tomorrow.
War...war never changes. It\'s sad, that we as people cannot learn to benefit from its lessons, that our history inevitably repeates itself.

FriendRice

• @^
Dreams
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 08:57:17 PM »
Hmm

vivid

Dreams
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2010, 04:52:08 AM »
i had a dream in a dream on sunday...i only slept for 2 hours that day but it felt like i slept for 8. kinda makes me wonder if i ever woke up
Quote from: tyme;330420
Yes, I have. Amazing movie, i think im going to download it tonight. First time i ever saw natalie portman. I saw it when i was a kid, soooo wanted to be that chick and learn that shit.

Si

Dreams
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2010, 03:26:06 PM »
false awakening viv? I had some of those when i was a kid, not recently though
Quote from: HardDrive;355842
What happened to the friendly game I used to know

tension-

Dreams
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2010, 07:52:23 PM »
iv'e only had like 2 of those in my life.. such a weird feeling

vivid

Dreams
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2010, 04:52:58 AM »
i've had a few...total mind fuck....in the dream  (within a dream) my car's navi was stolen and when i woke up (now im in my 1st dream) i ran outside and looked at my car and saw the navi in there so i realized that i just had a dream.....and when i woke up in real life i was in wtf mode for a few sec....

tension-

Dreams
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2010, 09:24:32 AM »
haha, I had a dream that someone stole my stereo faceplate out of my car..  I was at a rest stop for some reason, so I ran around trying to find who took it.  Then I found someone who was selling other faceplates (lol?) and I was like nah those won't fit.  I was in such agony inside my dream..  then I woke up and I immediately said FUCK YEAH!

vivid

Dreams
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2010, 10:24:30 PM »
Quote from: tension-;332366
haha, I had a dream that someone stole my stereo faceplate out of my car..  I was at a rest stop for some reason, so I ran around trying to find who took it.  Then I found someone who was selling other faceplates (lol?) and I was like nah those won't fit.  I was in such agony inside my dream..  then I woke up and I immediately said FUCK YEAH!

haha i know that "fuck Yeah" feeling....

Si

Dreams
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2010, 10:34:23 PM »
I typically wake up thinking "fuck...not this place again"

* Permissions

• You can't post new topics.
  • You can't post replies.
  • You can't post attachments.
  • You can't modify your posts.