Author Topic: Annihilation Server and Donations  (Read 27543 times)

Anti

• http://war.tribesone.net/
Annihilation Server and Donations
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2011, 06:56:40 PM »
I didn't rage remove anything. I removed only a very specific level of server access of someone acting erratically so they couldn't sabotage things. You still maintained full capacity to work on the server, but you couldn't take your anger out on the server. That's being a responsible owner. I'm sorry if you disagree. I've bent over backwards to try to reconcile at least a Tribes relationship with you where we're not boycotting each other. You're welcome to play, welcome to work, welcome to admin, and I've apologized. What more can I do?

impulse

« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2011, 07:02:15 PM »
Making improvements to the server was sabotaging things?  I'm pretty sure everyone that has posted in this thread can attest to my sanity.  You however, I am not so sure about.  You hurt the community with what you did.

Anti

« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2011, 07:08:54 PM »
You were angry and acting erratically, I removed access to be sure you didn't do something stupid. I did nothing to hurt the community, I safeguarded it.

What improvements? No work had been done on the server in two months, we were running a 1.5 month old backup before you were removed. Nothing was being done, accept that laggy mine code, to which I restored the older backup. I also handled getting Branzone to fix our lag issues.

All I did was remove you, who had not done anything for the server in months, and was currently doing nothing, to make sure that in your anger you did not take it out on others. You said that what you wanted was an apology. You got it. Since then you've just railed harder. What do you want now?

impulse

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2011, 09:09:00 PM »

TXRedneck

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2011, 10:56:19 PM »
haha  damn dood!

Remember we had talked about hosting the server but there were concerns about people getting a copy of Kama's MOD.

We had a server that worked fine for the Anni Spawn Ladder. It may not have worked well for you and a few others but it worked better for my team. We also played that server (kama's) because it was requested. I had a few of my team members beg me not to play there but we did anyway to oblige sC. So you're welcome!  lol

So the server will be down for a week or 2?

Matin
{TXM}-Longhorn-

]|DisC!-

« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2011, 11:09:35 PM »
Hi paul
{MI6| disc.BOBO}, in memory of a friend and leader, Wayne Evans aka {MI6||BOBO}

Anti

« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2011, 02:01:51 AM »
You're talking about the whole issue with Legendz server I take it Redneck? Legendz did not work for a whole bunch of people. Even if it had worked, weeks in basic issues like out of bounds damage, booster lag and more still weren't fixed. You guys didn't offer help, you ignored the issues of a large group of people. Impulse and I were forced to buy a server and get a working edit up to save the ladder, while you guys dragged your feet and fought us the whole way. Not you specifically, but the others running things. We wasted our effort, time, and money to save that ladder by providing a working server. You're welcome.

I am hoping to put together and host a package of the mod, maps (which include some fixes), and more for anyone else to host so long as I can get a few people to agree to releasing everything (Kama, Imp, and Huntz).

In the meanwhile yes, the server will be gone for the next week or two.

Linux

« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2011, 02:21:00 PM »
So much drama in annihilation ...
Quote from: Sunfire;344112
100% True Fact about Moons:

- On a high school math test, Moons put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Moons solves all his problems with violence.

]|DisC!-

« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2011, 03:18:30 PM »
Hi Star

$ex0rz!

• Sex0rz++
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2011, 03:45:37 AM »
Quote from: Linux;349622
So much drama in annihilation ...

Not all of  us.

TXRedneck

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2011, 10:26:38 PM »
Eh. Not really Anti, but I'm not going to get dragged into another dead end convo about your server/legendz server etc... All yall did was provide a back up server as far as I'm concerned.

I'll be happy once some stability is established and the Anni Spawn server is a constant.

Anti

« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2011, 03:21:09 PM »
Continuing to slight the work and money Impulse and I put into providing a top notch server with a stable mod to save that ladder is pretty low man.

Anyways, Impulse was only removed as a safety measure to be sure nothing happened to the server with all the drama going on, and as he hadn't done anything to develop the mod in 2 months it wasn't a disruptive move. And he was only removed from server access, he wasn't banned from the actual game server or stripped of admin.

I've apologized, he's apologized, he's welcome back, you're welcome, everyone is welcome to play, contribute, share and vote on maps, code, weapon load-outs, we've got a good bunch of admins, we got the new Open Call 3 maps up, and we've got funds for another month. Let's just have a big gay party already.

TXRedneck

« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2011, 02:55:24 PM »
:Wave:

Krismes652

« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2011, 06:07:20 PM »
so wat happened to the server?
Quote from: Crusader;318275
its a penis vivid, not a virus, and ur supposed to have one :hitwithstick:

Anti

« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2011, 06:40:32 PM »
We ran out of money, expect it to pop back up within the next 4 days. We're covered for this month but will need more donations for next month.

* Permissions

• You can't post new topics.
  • You can't post replies.
  • You can't post attachments.
  • You can't modify your posts.