Author Topic: Hey its me (tN) InuYasha :D  (Read 3965 times)

Sniper Wolf

Hey its me (tN) InuYasha :D
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 05:06:55 AM »
I remember you. Very good player. Hi *Jev* Sniper Wolf here. How you friends been?

Inu

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2012, 10:12:34 PM »
Shit it's been forever , anyone know how to contact any of the old members like Kb or gz

Gundamzero

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2014, 01:36:37 AM »
Shit it's been forever , anyone know how to contact any of the old members like Kb or gz
I'm here, better late than never I guess.

Lemon

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2015, 12:07:05 AM »
logging in in a thread

niimiou

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2015, 08:35:58 AM »
Holy shit! didn't know anyone still played this old game. That was somewhere around 8ish years ago. Maybe more.

Inu

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2015, 12:57:16 AM »
Hey, i always forget to check this shit. Been off pc gaming for years, been in the military 4 years now, just been on alot lately, still talk to (tN) EliteTerm frequently if anyone remembers him, lost contact with everyone else, been long time since i seen names like gundamzero sniperwolf and lemon, eagle1 all that shit miss the good ole tribes days . if anyone wants to bullshit just add me on fb Todd Kobielusz, wish i could jump on the jev or tN server n play a couple PB matches with ya guys

EliteTerm

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2015, 08:12:08 PM »
Hey, i always forget to check this shit. Been off pc gaming for years, been in the military 4 years now, just been on alot lately, still talk to (tN) EliteTerm frequently if anyone remembers him, lost contact with everyone else, been long time since i seen names like gundamzero sniperwolf and lemon, eagle1 all that shit miss the good ole tribes days . if anyone wants to bullshit just add me on fb Todd Kobielusz, wish i could jump on the jev or tN server n play a couple PB matches with ya guys

Hey, just popping in to say hi :)
I\'m Back

niimiou

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2015, 01:51:01 PM »

ahh the good ole days. Tribes PB and no real responsibility.

DejaVu

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2015, 09:31:36 PM »
We need to try to revive this shit. I miss playing Paintball. SMuRF around anywhere? I see Lemon. What about Paroxitic or Thuganomix? D@NG3R? Vaio? Man I really want to play some paintball again.

Dynasty

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2015, 03:53:57 PM »
Thug stopped playing once everyone found out he used the mod that made the ammo packs appear oversized so you could see movement over the top of bunkers.  Vaio stopped playing after everyone else got the same cheats he had (he was still good without them though).  Smurf probably killed himself via avoidable stroke after getting into a screaming match with a 13yr old on Xbox live about how much they sucked at a generic FPS.

ParoXitiC

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2015, 10:19:41 PM »
OMG WHAT IS UP!! I AM SO HYPE RIGHT NOW!! Please please please tell me that PB has made a comeback??!!?

niimiou

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2016, 04:59:13 PM »
I'd totally make an attempt to play sometime. I find myself busy a lot of the time. If i'm not at work i'm doing some sort of crazy project my wife came up with around the house.

Killawes

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2017, 03:16:11 PM »
Man been forever see some familiar names on here. Just thought of Tribes paintball decided to google it ended up here. I even remembered my login took me a few tries but  I got it. Not sure if anyone will even see this but if so just wanted to say Hi! Ill try to remember to check back see if anyone responds would be cool to chat with some of the old payers again.

Gundamzero

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2018, 11:06:18 AM »
Anyone have any PB demos?  I lost all of mine.

niimiou

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2020, 11:04:21 AM »
I was looking around today for pictures of when I wrecked my truck years back, an stumbled across some screen shots.

* Permissions

• You can't post new topics.
  • You can't post replies.
  • You can't post attachments.
  • You can't modify your posts.