Author Topic: *sigh*  (Read 2257 times)

unTribes

*sigh*
« on: April 15, 2007, 08:17:18 PM »
Normally, I wouldn't do this, but I'm in a pissy mood today.

I haven't played base in nearly a year, I decided I'd stop by the troc base server and play a bit for fun.

So I connect to the game as 'RaiN', the feel of the game was chill, no usual spamming like troc LT has, and then 'the raptur'e starts going on with his ultramonkey, "You suck!" I specifically told him that I'm not in the mood for any bullshit today, and asked him to just let me play.

Next thing I know, it's the end of the map, and I'm temp banned. Honestly, I know nobody cares, I wouldn't care if this happened to someone else, but can I jus play a few maps for fun without all the bullshit kicking/banning?

I'm pissed off right now, I logged on to play some fun tribes, and now I have to wait for an hour to ping the server again.

reeF

*sigh*
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 08:27:38 PM »
Please tell the whole story next time.

But, I will admit I was wrong to kick you. I thought it was the same type of kick as in Ren Spawn so you could just come right back. Thats my fault, I just wanted you to stop  spammin "Im not in the mood for bullshit" and stop crying about camping. How long did you cry about camping? when it was only the noobs in the server camping. If I would have known you couldnt come right back I wouldnt have kicked, sorry. I thought you'd be back for the next map. No reason to call the troc staff bullshit because of my mistake.

unTribes

*sigh*
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 08:31:02 PM »
Like I said, I'm in a pissy mood, I went overboard about the staff.

Just let me play next time, I still love you.

btw, I said 2 sentences about camping, "Wow, you people even camp on base mod too?" and "This isn't a match, and it takes the fun out of a pub game."

I'm just gonna play 1.30 base for now.

reeF

*sigh*
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 09:07:01 PM »
:love:

daftie

• Tribes Ascend - jigglebling
*sigh*
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 11:59:32 PM »
reef, how do you have admin?

Si

*sigh*