Author Topic: What Clans can you remember  (Read 4995 times)

Nux

What Clans can you remember
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2007, 10:46:51 PM »
Quote from: Cray;216421
the JEV, RR, 2ke era was fun on the sniper haven and shit i played on RR as Phylum
[JEV] days that was a long time ago.

A couple Jev guys went to 2ke after they shut the JEV server down.

IDC PuC

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2007, 01:41:49 AM »
no one put -M- , Magistrates.... what a bunch of n00bs.....
nevermind, near the end of page 1 someone mentions them but still no one has put their name out like i have, just the tag.

if yall dont remember ping pong mod and/or pucs wacky renegades yall dont know shit.
you gotta at least know one of em to even being considerated as oldschool.

Quote from: Juke
BOs were #1 for a while...then I forget...MC came out of no where and they stayed #1 for a while like 3 months. Then IDC beat them which was an upset... but IDC didnt stay #1 long like 2 weeks. FTW beat them LOL. -A- beat FTW like the next week and they stayed their about 1 month and a half. [=CAS=} then beat -A- and we stayed their for 2 months before losing to +GoD+.. it was a fair win but on third map our wisconsin boys dibs, flick and tduck were having major isp issues :/ after that I'm not sure what happen because after CAS lost to GOD we stopped playing (t2 came out shortly after).....

After that IDC beat GoD then A and MC. during that time we also beat FtW in a scrimmage then in a match. after that pretty much everyone quit playin. then there were just a bunch of random badass players on different squads playing under different names/clans. those were some fun days.......

Quote from: rAve;168809
oh man, tons...

{NQP!} - Net Quick's Posse

i could probably go on and on for a while, probably not as long as Zodiak though. hahaha

thats awesome that you remember them. its even more badass that myself, air, hells, doom, choq, and snipper all came from that same clan. that was back when AFO was first around in renengades.

ahhhh the good ole days

i forgot a part about the story with M. it was one of the greatest moments in IDC history.
so newbie myself and bigpete were about to get recruited to M which pretty much means if that happened IDC would disban. we were challenged by soy and arm to a round robin duel tournament best of 3 per set. newbie and i ended up losing to both soy and arm and pete beat both of them. so since we lost we were supposed to quit IDC and join M but since pete didnt join with us we asked arm and soy to duel us again on the condition that if we lost again to them that all 3 of us would join, but if newbie or myself beat soy or arm, not both, that they would both join IDC. i went first and had to play soy. i ended up winning so both of them joined IDC. pete wouldnt join so i challenged him. if i lost i had to quit IDC, if pete lost he had to quit renengades. i always gave him crap for playing the mod but wouldnt play for any tribes, except for when he played for AFO. anyway, i ended up gettin a triple MA kill on him and he dropped from the server b4 his body even hit the ground. never saw him again or heard from him on ICQ. i ran into him a few times in t2 but we didnt really talk to each other.
anyway ArM and SoY joinin IDC was badass and we became such a badass clan. we just never really got to stay at the top because of all the smurfin Doom was doing. that shit fucked us over a few times. its all good though. cuz i know that when we were like #13 we were the best tribe there was. we took it hard to everyone and you all know this if you ever scrimmaged us during those times.

mZ EteRnaL

« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2007, 06:20:32 PM »
[BOs] was my first Renegade clan, {VV} (Vae Victis) was my first Base clan. After all of that were; {IDC}, {DH}, *H*, |{MW}|, [cP], (-mZ-),
  • , -sL-, -SSA-, [IE], [420], -DSA-, |EW|, {FtW}, [P], |bK|... if any others pop into mind i'll be sure to throw em out there...

Gus

« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2007, 10:02:27 PM »
Quote from: IDC PuC;217614

if yall dont remember ping pong mod and/or pucs wacky renegades yall dont know shit.

Ping Pong as in Ping|Blah, spiney, strega, Evil, et al?

IDC PuC

« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2007, 01:45:26 PM »
as in were the disc launcher shot the discs faster and lots of other badass stuff they did to the weapons.

Gus

« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2007, 05:22:39 PM »
haahaha, I remember that server.  One shot laser kills for anything other than heavy.  Plasma that would go forever.  ELFing cappers was always funny when they dropped like a rock.  Those were some fun times.

IDC PuC

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2007, 09:21:47 PM »
hell yeah i loved that shit. i would always go to their website and email the server admin about getting a copy of their mod. the dude would never send it to anyone. then when their server finally went away i was upset and created pucs wacky renegades...... kind of a knock off of ping pong in some ways. shit was fun. especially when we figured out how to make rockets curve and swing back around like a boomerang would. i still got it if anyone ever wants to try it out.

Gus

« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2007, 01:42:37 PM »
So were you part of that one match clan =Ping=? hahha

Linux

« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2007, 07:21:07 PM »
haha so much memories coming back .... espescialy from the demo there were lots of good peeps there. Maybe u'll remeber [ANGEL]Linux :) I been in soo much of these clan Ksod, UW, MB, nWa, 5k, FX, .... There were also 253, choco as well, GoD, .................
Quote from: Sunfire;344112
100% True Fact about Moons:

- On a high school math test, Moons put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Moons solves all his problems with violence.

LeftYa*

• Blaze
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2020, 07:15:28 PM »
4:20 - best clan server.
The Computer Shop - Clan and Server.

Computer Shop Server was boss!  Clans [RG] OMT|- and <RDB> old school talking 1998

Conspiracy

• I cry
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2020, 10:32:42 PM »
Jesus christ this thread is older than me
Quote from: BigPoppa
what do you mean exactly? like.... give me example i am not cleary understand

DrcManX

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2020, 02:59:08 PM »
Since no one said it... Military Intelligence 6 {Mi6}.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLcgJ9CDBk

Mi6 mainly hung out in the Narcosis [n202] server and Netstalker(?) would allow us to use his server for matches so I should throw a plug in for them too.

Since I found this video... 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ZzcuRbYO8

I recongize names, but MightyMouse and NookieMonster stood out to me.

I don't know what clan he was in, but Gravity Killz was always someone I remember tearing it up in public matches.

* Permissions

• You can't post new topics.
  • You can't post replies.
  • You can't post attachments.
  • You can't modify your posts.