Author Topic: Downloading Xbox Games  (Read 1279 times)

$ex0rz!

• Sex0rz++
Downloading Xbox Games
« on: February 18, 2012, 04:52:28 PM »
I have no idea how to make a downloaded Xbox 360 game work on my console. Does anybody do this shit?

HardDrive

• #1 Red Guy
Downloading Xbox Games
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 07:47:04 PM »
I'll give you a vague rundown since I don't know the specifics for that particular console, but basically you will generally have to mod it. The most effective mods involve opening the system and installing something, but there are also potentially mods called "softmods" that allow you to never open the console and normally involve exploiting a certain game to boot other games or whatever code you want. You have to be especially careful with the xbox 360/new consoles and do a lot of research if you want to keep it all working, since modding the original xbox was VERY common.

Without mods/softmods, the only (good) console to run burned copies of games was the dreamcast.

LuiGi

• Tribes Ascend - T1LuiGi
    • http://www.b3tsolutions.co.uk
Downloading Xbox Games
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 01:44:46 PM »
My mate has a chipped 360 and actually buys the copied games as the time you spend downloading and burning to disc you can get 5 games for $30. Its not really worth doing it yourself. Plenty of places here will install a chip in the 360 for you quite cheap. Only problem is if microsoft find out by way of update you will be totally blocked from using the machine online anymore. My mates has been blocked for years but hes not really into online gaming so dont care.
Ride it like you stole it!!!!!

* Permissions

• You can't post new topics.
  • You can't post replies.
  • You can't post attachments.
  • You can't modify your posts.