Author Topic: Crow{Oz} - Wtf?  (Read 31652 times)

$ex0rz!

• Sex0rz++
Crow{Oz} - Wtf?
« Reply #150 on: February 21, 2011, 03:43:46 PM »
If Anti played for OZ I would shit my pants and die.

Krismes652

Crow{Oz} - Wtf?
« Reply #151 on: February 21, 2011, 04:11:38 PM »
Well how about gettin a anni spawn game going sometime. Its been a long time since i played just anni spawn and not a armor game...
Quote from: Crusader;318275
its a penis vivid, not a virus, and ur supposed to have one :hitwithstick:

Linux

Crow{Oz} - Wtf?
« Reply #152 on: February 21, 2011, 04:16:12 PM »
15 boost FTW
Quote from: Sunfire;344112
100% True Fact about Moons:

- On a high school math test, Moons put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Moons solves all his problems with violence.

$ex0rz!

• Sex0rz++
Crow{Oz} - Wtf?
« Reply #153 on: February 21, 2011, 04:19:35 PM »
I haven't played the game in going on 3 years. I just re-downloaded, but I need to get a mouse. I'll do that today. After I get warmed up we can do a little match.

Krismes652

Crow{Oz} - Wtf?
« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2011, 01:17:07 AM »
Sounds fine to me...

Kamakazie

Crow{Oz} - Wtf?
« Reply #155 on: April 10, 2011, 05:17:58 PM »
Whats going on here? lol People still play anni?

Krismes652

Crow{Oz} - Wtf?
« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2011, 05:22:57 PM »
Holy shit kama wats up, ya we are actually starting up a anni spawn ladder. You down to get back into it?

vista242

Crow{Oz} - Wtf?
« Reply #157 on: October 12, 2011, 11:57:05 PM »
the amount of noobs in this thread astonishes me

{TXM} HTX
EvilTree{OZ}

FriendRice

• @^
Crow{Oz} - Wtf?
« Reply #158 on: October 13, 2011, 12:02:55 AM »
Quote from: HardDrive;334441
Only thing to know about anni is, if there's a gayest possible thing you can think of, you should do it and win. I know from experience.

Someone not in titan armor? Phase disruptor the ground, they'll die. Be sure to use that particle beam too! It's all skill bro. You'll also need that for shooting the 80 blast walls on turrets on the other side of the map that will kill you if you get anywhere near them. This might sound boring, but it's actually the most exciting thing anyone has ever done, ever.

Someone on your side of that map? Need more laser turrets. Be sure to put like 80 blastwalls on that shit too. Who doesn't love a fucking stalemate on broadside? All the excitement of watching paint dry with the interactivity of doing your taxes.

Can't buy anything cause your shit got raped because you somehow fucked up putting down laser turrets virtually anywhere? Be sure to ammo dump everything you see. It does more damage than anything else, and you can do it when you spawn. At this point the retard that bought tank armor and walked across the entire fucking map will try to votekick you because you just killed him in like half a second with plasma ammo. Just say "come at me bro" and you probably won't get votekicked, as long as there's like 14 Brazilian dudes there that can't play at all and serve no purpose but to make the server look popular. You'll probably also get invited to one of the 24 "Best" clans in annihilation, but you should probably decline, because you're a freelancing rebel that gets banned from servers for actually being decent. If you do join one, be sure to get your anime name and forum signature together, because that's how you show how much of a badass you are.

Now you're playing with power! Be prepared to win against morons that aren't as good at being a complete faggot. They will kick you or DDoS match servers and once they're done with that they will probably just refuse to acknowledge you exist. That's when you go play a mod where the entire community isn't sphinx.

this is the best post out of any anni thread, ever.
Quote from: whakka;216651
STFU AND GTFO
we already have plenty of idiots, faggots, gangsters, people who cant use their spell check, ex-convicts, drunks, smokers, gun toting hard asses, and old school tribes players. thanks anyways, though. go shoot an innocent bystander, you fuckin moron.

* Permissions

• You can't post new topics.
  • You can't post replies.
  • You can't post attachments.
  • You can't modify your posts.