Author Topic: {MaJoR} Clan  (Read 39692 times)

impulse

{MaJoR} Clan
« Reply #120 on: December 20, 2010, 11:44:34 AM »
lol hd is TROC admin #7?

HardDrive

• #1 Red Guy
{MaJoR} Clan
« Reply #121 on: December 20, 2010, 12:41:21 PM »
That's right. Like a poorly written throwaway character stuffed into the last season of a struggling sitcom, just waiting to be mercifully put down for a reality TV show about skanks competing for the favor of some washed up celebrity who is better known for being on a show about him being a celebrity than anything else. Of course, anni is more like if c-span was actually mainly focused around mildly retarded and completely fecally incontinent chimpanzees. Who also can't play Tribes, at all.

Sunfire

• bvd| capt.
    • Tribes Ascend - sunfire
{MaJoR} Clan
« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2010, 05:10:10 AM »
Quote from: HardDrive;333959
skanks competing for the favor of some washed up celebrity who is better known for being on a show about him being a celebrity than anything else.

:rofl

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Quote from: Hazard;288083
you guys are a bunch of fucking mother fuckers i swear to god, god help you bitches if i ever come face to face with you punk mother fucks. i'll fucking beat all your stupid asses one by one.. stupid fucks..

You ALL know DAMN well if i lived next door to you cunts. NONE of you would do thhis shit posting my girl on the net u fucks. Because i GURANATEE i would beat your stupid fucking heads in.

I know people in real life like you faggots. NEVER leave home. stay on your fucking computer all god damn day with not a FRIEND or a THING to do. So you try and make your lives as interesting as possible safe at home. knowing when you all do shit like this, no one can get to you for it.. You all just remember, your all losers.. with no life, no job, no cars, no house, no girl..

you will all hope that when your parents dies that you will get to keep there house so you won have to leave because your all to fucking lazy to make a name for yourself.. day by day your lifes are getting shorter and you have NOTHING to show for it.. GTFO nub fucking idiots.

u mad bro?

on a sidenote, that mod was ridiculously easy. i played that mod for a week and was auto-best capper on best said team at the time, thats pretty sad. the 300 lasers and armor was pretty ridiculous, but it was a lot of fun

Hajduk

• http://www.assassinsunited.com
{MaJoR} Clan
« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2011, 02:31:24 PM »
I remember clan Major
^AU^ Hajduk
Assassins United

vista242

{MaJoR} Clan
« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2011, 07:51:35 PM »
this post is full of lulz

{TXM} HTX